The martial arts were originally aimed towards life preservation and self defense, but today people come to us from all walks of life, each with their own set of reasons for wanting to train at Catura’s Martial Arts. Some want to learn self-defense, some want to become physically fit and others just want to have fun. Whatever the reason you choose, you will find others just like yourself studying at our Martial Arts Center.
- Improved reflexes and coordination help to increase your performance in physical activities.
- Improved appearance, muscle tone and energy level.
- Increased strength, power and stamina so you feel great all day long.
- Better balance and body awareness.
- Increased Flexibility and weight control for better overall fitness
- Great cardiovascular work out to keep you healthy.
- Improved self-image and self-esteem, so you will feel better about yourself.
- Stress reduction and increased levels of relaxation for a longer, healthier life.
- Increased self-control, a positive attitude, and self-discipline that helps you develop a can do attitude towards life.
- The knowledge that you are able to protect yourself and your loved ones should a life threatening situation arise.